Good to know before applying
Schedule of the academy:
The 24th JCI European Academy will be held on 13th-17th of August 2021 in Kungälv, Sweden
- Friday 09:00 – 12:00: Registration
- Friday 13:00: Official Opening Ceremony (mandatory!)
- Friday afternoon – Monday evening: Training, training, training
- Monday evening: Graduation Ceremony & Gala Party
- Tuesday: Departure after breakfast
Application Process and Deadlines:
The Application Process:
- The applicants fill out the application form.
- Each National President priorities the list of the applicants from their National Organization.
- Academy welcomes the accepted delegates and sends out the invitations with payment instructions from the 15th of May.
- Registration is complete when payment is registered.
- 1st of May: Application Closes – and the last date of application for guaranteed spots of every* JCI National Organization.
- 15th of May: Last date for the National President to confirm their guaranteed nominees. After this point reserves will be invited if extra spots are still available.
- Latest 2 weeks after receiving the invitation the registration needs to be completed – if not, the spot will go to the next in line.
* Note: some JCI National Organizations might have their own deadlines, so please check with your National Organization!
Guaranteed spots: Every European JCI National Organization has a possibility to send at least three-five (3-5) if the JCI National President has approved and nominated the applications by the 15th of May, and the maximum amount of delegates for any JCI National Organization is eight (8) delegates depending on extra available spot.
An invitation with payment instruction will be sent by email to approved applicants.
- Early bird price: 5499 SEK valid for 7 days after receiving the invitation.
- Late bird price: 5999 SEK valid from day number 8 after receiving the invitation
In need of a cancellation, we encourage you to inform us as soon as possible by e-mail to: [email protected]
Cancellations before payment the cancellation is accepted without any cost, and after payment before 15 th of July are fully refunded (except any bank charges).
After payment we try to find a substitute from the Academy reserve list. If a substitute is found, you will receive a full refund (except any bank charges).
If you show any symptoms or illness, or have been in contact with a person with Covid-19, we require you to respect fellow JCI members and stay home and don’t come to Sweden!
In case of Covid-19, we suggest three (3) options:
- Try to get the refund from your insurance company.
- Donate your fee to the JCI EA organization for coming years.
- Get a fully refund.