JCI European Academy
Leadership Academy 13th – 17th August 2021 in Gothenburg, Sweden.
The academy includes about 50 hours of training plus group work in small groups during four long days together with around 100 delegates and 20 trainers from around Europe. Before the arrival the delegate fills in an online form and will receive a comprehensive Insights™ personality profile. The profile will be reflected on during the training modules.
When the delegate arrives back home from JCI European Academy, he/she has learned new tools on acting in and leading a group, how to take into better consideration and motivate the others, built an international network of like-minded people and future colleagues, learned how to act strategically towards United Nations Sustainable Development Goals – all this while communicating in English for four days in a row.
The course modules include:
- Improve communication skills in a multicultural environment
- Discover personality types and analyze the participant’s strengths and improvement areas
- Complete group challenges with problem solving and team coordination
- Apply the parliamentary procedure during a general assembly
- Distinguish and experiment the group development phases
- Demonstrate and develop presentation techniques during a group project delivery
- Develop leadership skills, arguing and convincing skills
- Deepen strategic thinking within the Sustainable Development Goals
- Learn from experience and take the lessons to plan the participant’s future and impact their community
We as organizers of the 24th JCI European Academy as well as our around 1.700 alumni delegates and trainers know the importance and benefits of this high-level leadership academy. By experience, we can ensure you will see the positive change in our delegate at the end of August.
On behalf of the 2021 JCI European Academy,
Morten George, JCI Denmark Ullrika Sellman, JCI Sweden
JCI European Academy Director JCI European Academy Head Trainer
*Note: Junior Chamber International, JCI, is a non-profit organization of young active citizens aged 18 to 40 who are engaged and committed to creating impact in their communities spread around in 100 countries. Active citizens are individuals invested in the future of our world. JCI gathers active citizens from all sectors of society. We develop the skills, knowledge and understanding to make informed decisions and take action. Read more at jci.cc.